• Join us on a private tour to the Blue Lagoon and Solta island in a traditional wooden boat, known as a “Drvenko“.
• Escape the city crowds for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing in a beautiful bays and tropical Blue Lagoon
• Enjoy peacefull atmosphere of charming village of Maslinica on Šolta island
• Swim on some of the beaches on the southern part of Čiovo island
• Enjoy pleasant and relaxing day out on a private boat.
Lenght: 9,5 m
Width: 3 m
spacious sun deck
If you are a family, group of friends or colleagues searching for a relaxing day at the sea, come and join us on this great on-the-water experience, enhanced by the traditional ambiance of this unique area.
Our first destination is Blue Lagoon, where nature has created a unique formation of islands that provide perfect protection to sailors and an opportunity to discover untouched beaches and turquoise crystal clear sea. A short boat ride from Blue lagoon and we arrive to the charming village of Maslinica on Solta island where you can take a walk, swim on the beach, visit the beautiful 18th century Venetian castle Martinis Marchi or just enjoy this peaceful place. Then we proceed our journey to the beautiful beaches on the southern part of Čiovo where you can have an optional lunch in one of the nice restaurants. Our Captain will recommend a nice restaurant to take lunch and some authentic Dalmatian dishes to try during the day. While cruising back to Trogir, take in the breathtaking views of the Central Dalmatian coast and islands.
|No of persons||1-10|
PRICE INCLUDES: boat with 2 crew members, fuel, water on board, snorkeling equipment.
PRICE EXCLUDES: good, gratuities
Tour is a subject to favorable weather conditions. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, we deserve the right to cancel the tour as the safety of our guests is our primary concern.