- Cetina Canyon – separate geomorphic phenomena, which was created by the Cetina River on its way to the sea;
- Combination of adventure and relaxation in the amazing Cetina river canyon.
After pick up we will go towards Zadvarje, a picturesque village, situated in the heart of Dalmatia. The experienced rafting team will take over and will take you to the starting point. Rafting on the Cetina River lasts 3-4 hours on a 11 km long route. All you need to bring with you is a swimming suite, some shoes suitable for water and dry clothes so you can change afterwards. It is advisable not to take valuable objects and if you wear glasses tie them by a thin rope. A guide is assigned to every crew. You will be provided with all the equipment you need, including paddle, helmet and buoyancy aid. You will be also given a quick tutorial for basic rafting skills. This is a pool drop river and on the scale 1-6 it’s clasified as a 2-3 which means that the rapids are easy and medium. Cetina River has found its way through fields and cliffs creating rapids, waterfalls, lakes surrounded by wild vegetation and canyons. The natural harmony in and around this river is still untouched. Here you’ll see nature in its best, beautiful lakes, vegetation cliffs, waterfalls, caves.
|09:00 am||gathering at the meeting point in Split – entrance to Diocletian’s palace from the sea side (promenade)|
|09:45||arrival to the village, gathering with the rest of the group|
|10.30 – 13.30h||rafting tour on river Cetina|
|13.30h||end of the tour on a meadow by the river, changing clothes, preparing for transfer back to Split|
|14.45 – 15.15h||arrival in Split (please have understanding for traffic jams in high season)|
PRICE PER PERSON: 50€
PRICE INCLUDES: both way transfer, instructor, insurance, raft, paddle, helmet, life-vest, short neoprene pants, neoprene boots.
- Rafting equipment: Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, life-jacket, helmet and a paddle.
- Fitness Level: Minimum.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry underwear or swimmwear to change after the tour.
- Food and drinks: You can find two small shops in Zadvarje and two restaurants with domestic food and coffee.